Sunday, June 26, 2016

Summerdays


A lovely Midsummer is over and I'm soon going on a Nordic knitting conference in Kiruna. Looking forward learning more about knitting and embroidery on knitted things.We are about 120 knitters from different countries enjoying a week full of knitting .What a wonderful time.
http://docplayer.se/13278716-Nordiskt-sticksymposium.html

Now I'm retired and as a help on the way into a new life I'v got a lot a flowers and many kind words.During the Midsummer we also have had a lot of wild flowers.My sister had picked so many lovely flowers.So fresh and so full of colours.

The last picture shows wonderful gifts on my birthday in May from M.Than you so so much. Hopefully I'm also  going to do more quilted things when I'm not working any more.I have collected fabrics with flowers on .The Scissor "bag" with a flower on makes me so happy.And the small doily in soft colours.Yes flowers are going to be a theme for some of my handmade crafts.

I wish you all a nice new week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Att pensionera sig är en stor omställning, men att börja den med att åka på ett sticksymposium låter väldigt kul! Hoppas att det är roligt och lärorikt:)

Umme Yusuf said...

Hope you have a lovely retired life. Have fun at the knitting conference. The flowers are beautiful.